This NATUREACTIVE.ie website is for use by people who are 16 years and over only.
CURRENT/JULY BORLIND SHAMPOO OFFER :
The current product offer is for one BORLIND 200ml Natural Shampoo free with any BORLIND product order over the value of €25 purchased in the month of July 2019. This can be claimed by emailing your order reference number to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or texting us at 087 997 3388
RETURNS and REFUNDS:
We want you to be completely happy with your products and the services that you receive from us.
- When you purchase from Nature Active you have a statutory right to a 'cooling off' period. Customers have the right to return their order within 14 days from the day that you acquire physical possession of the Products.
- To exercise your statutory right of return, please inform us of your decision to withdraw from the contract by contacting us at email@example.com (see 'contact us' click-through on the home page). We cannot accept any returns prior to being notified of this request.
- Products must be returned in their original condition with all packaging and documentation. We recommend that customers get 'proof of return' from your shipping agent to guarantee the packages are safely returned to us. We can take no responsibility for your return products lost in transit.
Nature Active will gladly offer a refund on any unwanted goods minus the cost of sending the item to you when the items are returned to us within 14 days from the date you acquire the products.
- We regret that returns cannot be refunded except in the case of faulty products.
- Refunds will be processed within fourteen days of receiving your returned products providing that you have returned them within fourteen days of acquiring the same, or if we receive evidence that the products have been sent back.
- We will effect reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction - Credit Card, Debit Card etc.
- Any breakages or damages must be reported within 24 hours of you acquiring physical possession of the Products.
- In the unlikely event that your product is faulty on arrival, we will happily refund the cost of your item including all the postage costs incurred when it is returned to us within 14 days from the date of purchase.
- We regret that we are unable to refund or exchange products (excluding those which are found to be faulty) which were unsealed after delivery and are thus not suitable for return due to health protection or hygiene reasons.
- Our address is: Nature Active, Unit E3, Chapelizod Industrial Estate, Chapelizod, Dublin 20.
Loyalty Points System:
When you buy on NATUREACTIVE.ie you automatically get a discount off your next purchase. 1 POINT = 3 CENT
For every Euro you spend you get a credit of 1 point (3 cent ). So for a €35 order, you get € 1.05 off the next time you buy. You can also choose to let your points accumulate and keep them for that rainy day!
Every time you log on you will be reminded how many points are in your account, and when you purchase you will be asked if you want to spend your points or keep them. Every month you will be sent a quick reminder of your points total.
Points earned can be used on all products purchased including special offers.
Points earned can be used on all purchases except when using a Coupon Code.
NATUREACTIVE.ie - Kind to You, Kind to Nature, Kind to your Cash!
Questions, concerns, or requests for more information to: firstname.lastname@example.org
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
All orders for goods shall be subjected to these terms and conditions. No variation on these terms and conditions shall apply unless agreed in writing by NATURE ACTIVE.
NATURE ACTIVE guarantees that all goods on offer are as described on the website and are fit for their intended purpose. Should any product fail to meet our standards it will be replaced immediately. This does not affect your statutory rights.
Orders can only be accepted from customers who are 18 years of age or older. If you are under 18 years of age, you are welcome to browse our website but we regret that we are unable to accept any order from you.
Shop by browsing through the website, clicking on the product image and adding the product to the the shopping cart. Packing and container colours may vary to that of the image shown.
Please note that when an item is in your shopping bag, it may be possible for another person to purchase it before you finally finish your purchase.
When you have finished shopping, proceed to the checkout where you will be asked to enter your payment and address details.
We accept the following methods of payment: VISA, MASTERCARD and LASER.
After you have confirmed, you will receive an email from us acknowledging that we have received your order. This is NOT an acceptance of your order. We then start processing your order the next working day after receiving your request. Your order will be accepted when the payment has been approved, the delivery and address verified and the goods available. You will receive an email confirming that your order has been processed unless you cancel your order.
The total amount that will be debited from your account will be the cost of the cost of goods that you purchase plus the delivery costs if applicable. All items are inclusive of 23% VAT.
In the event of payment being declined by your card issuer, NATURE ACTIVE shall not be responsible for any costs or inconvenience caused by a subsequent delay in dispatch.
In general, orders are dispatched on the day after they are received, however at busy times this may not be possible. Please allow up to one week for delivery. Tracking numbers may be available for tracing orders; numbers available on request.
All purchases are insured while in transit until delivered to you, and you will be asked to sign for the goods at which time responsibility for the goods is transferred to you.
CANCELLATION OF ORDER:
As a resident of Ireland you have the right to cancel orders placed with us within 7 working days of receipt of goods. Should you wish to do this, return the goods to:
NATURE ACTIVE, Unit E3, Chapelizod Industrial Estate, Chapelizod, Dublin 20.
The goods must be in their original packaging and in resaleable condition. Once we receive the goods as such, a refund for their cost will be made to your credit/debit card.
Customers are responsible for the cost of returning the goods to NATURE ACTIVE. Please note, we do not refund any carriage charges paid.
At NATURE ACTIVE we are committed to protecting your privacy. We will only use the information we collect about you lawfully (in accordance with the Data Protection Act.) We hold your information to send your order, and to forward you notification of offers and promotions.
You have the right to decline further emails or marketing information that we send should you wish.
The only information that we will retain is purchase history and product preferences. At any time you may check the information we hold in relation to any of the the above. The personal information we hold about you will be held securely in accordance with our internal security policy.
If you have any queries about privacy, please email us at email@example.com
We do not have access to your Credit Card details.
This website may contain links to other sites. Such links do not imply any endorsement of other sites, and NATURE ACTIVE bears no responsibility for their content. Other website operators wishing to establish a link with this site should send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org
The copyright to the contents of this website belong to Mayeau Ltd, t/a NATURE ACTIVE and it's suppliers. Users may download, view and print materials for their own personal, non-commercial use. The contents must not be used for commercial or business purposes without prior written permission from Mayeau Ltd, t/a NATURE ACTIVE.
NATURE ACTIVE is the trading name of Mayeau Ltd.
NATURE ACTIVE, Unit E3, Chapelizod Industrial Estate, Chapelizod, Dublin 20. email@example.com Tel: 01 2944 413