One Product 7 Uses
We all love products that work as hard as we do, so it’s great when we find one product we can use in many ways. Here at Nature7 we are big fan of Vital Touch Sweet Almond Oil, at €4.60 for 60 ml it’s our favourite multi-tasking beauty bargain.
Sweet Almond Oil is clear to pale yellow in colour with a faintly sweet nutty aroma. It is extracted from the kernals of the sweet Almond tree native to Asia and the Middle East, it contains trace minerals,linoleic acid and vitamins D & E and is suitable for all skin types but those with a nut allergy may want to do a patch test first.
What we use it for.....
- Eye Make Up Remover: A few drops on a cotton pad will thoroughly remove all eye make-up without pulling or dragging the delicate skin around the eye, suitable for even the most sensitive skin.
- Dry Skin: Massage a few drops into dry areas after showering, this helps to lock in moisture, we like to add a few drops of zesty Lemon Oil in the morning to wake us up!
- Hair Oil: Most hair treatment Oils come with a hefty price tag and some nasty chemical ingredients too, add a few drops of Sweet Almond oil to the ends of hair, wrap in a warm damp towel for 30 mins and shampoo out. It helps to restore dry ends and adds shine to lack lustre hair.
- Nail Oil: Repairs and strengthens weak nails and ragged cuticles, massage a drop or two into hands and nails at night. It aids nail growth and is very effective for peeling nails damaged by nail polish.
- Face Scrub: Pour one or two teaspoons of almond oil into the palm of your hand and add one teaspoon of sugar. Mix in your hands and apply to damp skin for a gentle exfoliation to bring radiance to all skin types.
- Bath Oil: For a moisturizing soak, add about ¼ cup almond oil to your bathwater. You can also add several drops of lavender oil that which will help aid restful sleep.
Whats your favourite multi-tasking product and how do you use it?